...where you can find information to help you plan your next recording project. CopyClear is a music industry agency for obtaining mechanical, synchronization, and master use licenses.
Musicians, music producers, record labels, production facilities, and all those who record other people's music must obtain permission and pay the copyright owners. Obtaining any license can be frustratingly difficult and time consuming.
CopyClear can be of service.
The constant evolution of the music industry presents continuing challenges for those who wish to use copyrighted works. For over 20 years, CopyClear has offered an efficient, reasonably priced option for those who prefer the certainty and convenience of professional assistance in obtaining their recording licenses.
If you're planning to use someone else's music, CopyClear is available to help.
We're clearing the way for your recording rights.
- Assists in obtaining mechanical licenses for recording artists, producers, recording studios, and CD manufacturing facilities involved in recording copyrighted music.
- Assists in obtaining synchronization licenses for anyone wishing to record a video using copyrighted music.
- Assists in obtaining master use licenses for anyone wishing to use an existing recording (soundtrack, etc) in an audio or video project.
- Assists clients with copyright label information for project artwork as well as research and information regarding copyright questions.
- Links clients with reliable and reasonably priced recording studios and CD manufacturing facilities.
- Makes it easy for clients to begin the process. Simply fill out our Project Submission Form.
If you are planning to record any song that someone else has written, YOU NEED A LICENSE!
Assemble your list of songs, the names of the authors, and the time duration for each song.
The Lore Family